We’re looking for a passionate, creative and detail focussed copywriter to come and help grow our ever-expanding digital marketing agency here in Liverpool.
You’ll experience writing for a variety of local, national and international clients covering blogs, web content and product descriptions.
The role involves working alongside the web, social media, paid media and SEO teams to deliver engaging content where needed.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing agency and progress your career.
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video and online
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with the creative, SEO and Paid Media teams to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Proof and rewriting of digital advertising copy
- Drive brand consistency across all company & client communications
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
- Understanding the message the client is seeking to express and translating this into written content
- Writing SEO and non-SEO copy to engage the reader
- Carrying out amendments to client specifications
- Adhering to the tone-of-voice requested by the client
- Working with the creative team to devise creative strategies
- Liaising with Project Manager and client where needed
- Generating creative ideas to build innovative campaigns
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services
- be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- be highly self-motivated and well organised
- be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
- work within strict budgets
- have an eye for detail
Training and Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in either agency work or as a published freelancer
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO desired but not essential
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
If you’re up for the challenge then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Here's what our clients have said about us
Proven Track Record
"Track record of results. Highly recommend the team at Blaze Media."
"Blaze have given me and my business invaluable help and advice with social media marketing and ads. Paul and his team are highly recommended!"
"Paul takes the time to understand what you want and comes up with helpful and practical suggestions. I highly recommend Blaze Media."
"Within the first week, our website traffic increased by 17% and our overall SEO rankings shot up 32%."
"Paul and his team at Blaze Media are very approachable, patient and above all clearly experts in their field."
"From the brief, to the launch, every step of the way they kept in touch with what they were doing, Couldn't have asked any more of them, and thoroughly recommend them for any work."
Ready to take your digital marketing to the next level? We’re here and ready to talk you through your options and help you really make your mark online.
Get in touch now to chat to one of the team or book a free consultation at a time that works for you.Contact Us Today