Full Stack Web Developer
We’re looking for a motivated, experienced full stack web developer to come and help grow our ever-expanding digital marketing agency here in Liverpool.
This is an office-based role working closely with all departments and national as well as international clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing agency and progress your career.
- Meet with clients to plan technical specifications and timescales for their website.
- Advise clients on their project goal and decide on the best solution for their project.
- Work with the design team to plan the client’s website, taking consideration of UI and UX.
- Plan the development of projects with the web team.
- Oversee the development of all web projects making sure the project runs onetime.
- Troubleshoot, debug and implement usable code
- Maintain existing web applications and enhance web application operations.
- Write scalable code that is clear and efficient.
- Oversee each development in all areas of the build from backend languages to frontend languages
- Talk through web projects with other team members to provide support during PPC campaigns and ongoing SEO updates
- Make sure all web projects are up to date and stored on GitHub
- Give appropriate time and price estimates for each project.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Working knowledge of bootstrap or similar system
- Knowledge of WordPress and WordPress syntax
- Ability to create WordPress plugins and custom themes
- Good knowledge of UI and UX design
- Good communication skills between clients and other team members
- Knowledge of OOP language
- Understanding of general web technology such as JSON files and API’s
- Ability to understand the client’s needs and deliver solutions based on their goals
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Be highly self-motivated and well organised
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
- Work within strict budgets
- Have an eye for detail
Training and Qualifications:
- Strong design skills and knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Knowledge of Shopify platform
- Knowledge of Python or node.js
- Good layout design and strong typography skills
If you’re up for the challenge then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's what our clients have said about us
Proven Track Record
"Track record of results. Highly recommend the team at Blaze Media."
"Blaze have given me and my business invaluable help and advice with social media marketing and ads. Paul and his team are highly recommended!"
"Paul takes the time to understand what you want and comes up with helpful and practical suggestions. I highly recommend Blaze Media."
"Within the first week, our website traffic increased by 17% and our overall SEO rankings shot up 32%."
"Paul and his team at Blaze Media are very approachable, patient and above all clearly experts in their field."
"From the brief, to the launch, every step of the way they kept in touch with what they were doing, Couldn't have asked any more of them, and thoroughly recommend them for any work."
Ready to take your digital marketing to the next level? We’re here and ready to talk you through your options and help you really make your mark online.
Get in touch now to chat to one of the team or book a free consultation at a time that works for you.Contact Us Today