At Blaze Media, we’re ambitious, experienced and results driven; we work with the sole aim of increasing awareness, online conversions and revenue for businesses through an increased flow of users across every digital platform.
We think bigger, do bigger and run on a diet of coffee and dreams.
If you’re a creative, proactive graphic designer and you’re ready for a new challenge then we could have the perfect home for you!
All candidates must have a minimum of 2 year’s agency experience and provide a link to their portfolio upon application.
- Using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Figma to create high-quality creatives for various platforms.
- Understanding and interpreting client briefs.
- Generating innovative digital design assets for social, email and web.
- Designing static and moving assets for social media.
- Attending client meetings to discuss expectations and desired outcomes of design.
- Presenting draft designs to Project Manager and clients for feedback.
- Supporting clients and/or the business to understand the impact of graphic design.
- Working in collaboration with creative colleagues such as copywriters and social media.
- Ensuring that design work is aligned with other methods of communication.
- Working on a wide range of design projects, paid media, animation, UI/UX
- Supporting website development projects.
- Solving problems for clients such as helping them to communicate with their customers more efficiently.
- Understand the commercial value of graphic design.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- You must be able to confer advice and suggestions from clients, as well as understand what they want.
- Knowledge of design principles, typography, layout and hierarchy.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
- Work within strict budgets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in designing for paid media/social media
- Some experience with UX design and/or animation would be desirable
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Minimum of 2 years experience
Training and Qualifications:
- A diverse portfolio showcasing various design projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Figma
- Capable of planning a strategy in relation to client needs
- Maintain a portfolio of prior work and maintain a client archive
- Analytical skills
- Creative & passionate about design
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
If you’re up for the challenge then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Here's what our clients have said about us
Proven Track Record
"Track record of results. Highly recommend the team at Blaze Media."
"Blaze have given me and my business invaluable help and advice with social media marketing and ads. Paul and his team are highly recommended!"
"Paul takes the time to understand what you want and comes up with helpful and practical suggestions. I highly recommend Blaze Media."
"Within the first week, our website traffic increased by 17% and our overall SEO rankings shot up 32%."
"Paul and his team at Blaze Media are very approachable, patient and above all clearly experts in their field."
"From the brief, to the launch, every step of the way they kept in touch with what they were doing, Couldn't have asked any more of them, and thoroughly recommend them for any work."
Ready to take your digital marketing to the next level? We’re here and ready to talk you through your options and help you really make your mark online.
Get in touch now to chat to one of the team or book a free consultation at a time that works for you.Contact Us Today