Paid Media Executive
We’re looking for a creative, proactive paid social executive to come and help grow our ever-expanding digital marketing agency here in Liverpool.
Working as part of a close-knit team, you’ll need at least 1 year of agency experience and thrive working in a busy office, collaborating closely with our graphic design and wed design teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing agency and progress your career.
- Build and maintain both direct response and above the line digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.
- Analyse KPIs on a daily basis to allow for optimisation decisions to be made.
- Monitor and review daily and monthly budgeting, cost per conversion & link click through-rate
- Plan catchy creative and graphical ad designs to attract the buyer’s attention.
- Provide suggestions and execute best strategies for most relevant campaign structuring, targeting, etc as per the client objectives.
- Generate and analyse weekly and monthly reports and find out the improvement areas
- Keep pace with search engine industry trends and developments.
- Provide a monthly, in-depth report for your Client Services Manager
- Using 3rd party platforms to report and make key decisions such as Google Universal Analytics, Google Google Analytics 4, and also be able to set up tracking such as the TikTok Pixel, Meta Pixel, Meta Conversion API, & LinkedIn Insight Tag.
- Review competition strategies, strengths and opportunities.
- Establish audience, targeting and creative tests across all advertising channels in order to improve advertising tactics and techniques.
- To work alongside the brand team to feedback ideas on ad creative and performance in order to continuously improve output.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- An understanding of all social media channels and the ability to improve performance and report on statistics.
- Strong data analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly value working as part of a team.
- Proven social media experience and expertise across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok and YouTube channels
- Experience of using Google Analytics and Meta Business Manager
- Strong research skills
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Excellent time-management
- Be highly self-motivated
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
- Work within strict budgets
Training and Qualifications:
- Relevant previous experience and success within a similar Paid Social or Digital Marketing focused role – at least 1 year.
- Current knowledge of Google Analytics and other digital marketing software and tools.
- Strong analytical ability and experience to work with a variety of data sources.
- Strong Excel experience.
- Be comfortable with managing multiple client campaigns of different sizes
If you’re up for the challenge then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's what our clients have said about us
Proven Track Record
"Track record of results. Highly recommend the team at Blaze Media."
"Blaze have given me and my business invaluable help and advice with social media marketing and ads. Paul and his team are highly recommended!"
"Paul takes the time to understand what you want and comes up with helpful and practical suggestions. I highly recommend Blaze Media."
"Within the first week, our website traffic increased by 17% and our overall SEO rankings shot up 32%."
"Paul and his team at Blaze Media are very approachable, patient and above all clearly experts in their field."
"From the brief, to the launch, every step of the way they kept in touch with what they were doing, Couldn't have asked any more of them, and thoroughly recommend them for any work."
Ready to take your digital marketing to the next level? We’re here and ready to talk you through your options and help you really make your mark online.
Get in touch now to chat to one of the team or book a free consultation at a time that works for you.Contact Us Today