Paid Media Manager
LOCATION: Liverpool City Centre – Office based.
As a fast-growing digital marketing agency, we care as much about you and your wellbeing as we do our clients’ businesses.
We’re big on our social responsibility too and have a culture that promotes personal development as well as professional growth.
Based out of our office in Baltic Creative’s Digital House, you’ll be part of a team working together to inspire business owners to think bigger and do better!
We’re ambitious, experienced and results driven and run on a diet of coffee and dreams.
If you’re a creative, proactive paid media professional with experience of both paid social and PPC and you’re ready for a new challenge then we could have the perfect home for you!
You must have a minimum of 2 years’ agency experience and this is not a flexible role so please, no recruiters or applications for remote working.
- Build and maintain both direct response and above the line digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Google Ads, YouTube and TikTok.
- Analyse KPIs on a daily basis to allow for optimisation decisions to be made.
- Monitor and review keyword bidding, daily and monthly budgeting, clicks, quality score and other important campaign metrics.
- Plan catchy creative and graphical ad designs to attract the buyer’s attention.
- Provide suggestions and execute best strategies for most relevant keywords, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, etc as per the client objectives.
- Generate and analyse weekly and monthly reports and find out the improvement areas
- Keep pace with search engine industry trends and developments.
- Provide a monthly, in-depth report for your Client Services Manager.
- Provide support and in-house development for your team
- Review competition strategies, strengths and opportunities.
- Manage the advertising budget spend across all required channels to ensure optimal efficiency and to demonstrate we are meeting target KPIs.
- Establish audience, targeting and creative tests across all advertising channels in order to improve advertising tactics and techniques.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Proven social media experience and expertise across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok and YouTube channels
- Proven experience in delivering optimised Google Ads.
- Experience of using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager
- Strong data analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly value working as part of a team.
- Strong research skills
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Excellent time-management
- Be highly self-motivated
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
- Work within strict budgets
Training and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of Paid Media experience within an agency.
If you’re up for the challenge then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Here's what our clients have said about us
Proven Track Record
"Track record of results. Highly recommend the team at Blaze Media."
"Blaze have given me and my business invaluable help and advice with social media marketing and ads. Paul and his team are highly recommended!"
"Paul takes the time to understand what you want and comes up with helpful and practical suggestions. I highly recommend Blaze Media."
"Within the first week, our website traffic increased by 17% and our overall SEO rankings shot up 32%."
"Paul and his team at Blaze Media are very approachable, patient and above all clearly experts in their field."
"From the brief, to the launch, every step of the way they kept in touch with what they were doing, Couldn't have asked any more of them, and thoroughly recommend them for any work."
Ready to take your digital marketing to the next level? We’re here and ready to talk you through your options and help you really make your mark online.
Get in touch now to chat to one of the team or book a free consultation at a time that works for you.Contact Us Today