We’re looking for a creative, proactive PPC executive to come and help grow our ever-expanding digital marketing agency here in Liverpool.
Working as part of a close-knit team, you’ll need at least 1 year of agency experience and thrive working in a busy office, collaborating closely with our graphic design and web design teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing agency and progress your career.
- Build and maintain both direct response and above the line digital advertising campaigns across multiple Google products – Search Ads, Display Ads, Shopping Ads, & Video YouTube Ads
- Analyse KPIs on a daily basis to allow for optimisation decisions to be made
- Monitor and review keyword bidding, daily and monthly budgeting, clicks, quality score and other important campaign metrics
- Provide suggestions and execute best strategies for most relevant keywords, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, etc as per the client objectives
- Generate and analyse weekly and monthly reports and find out the improvement areas
- Keep pace with search engine industry trends and developments
- Provide a monthly, in-depth report for your Project Manager
- Review competition strategies, strengths and opportunities
- Manage the advertising budget spend across all required channels to ensure optimal efficiency and to demonstrate we are meeting target KPIs
- Establish audience, targeting and creative tests across all advertising channels in order to improve advertising tactics and techniques
- To work alongside the brand team to feedback ideas on ad creative and performance in order to continuously improve output
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- An understanding of all Google Ads channels and the ability to improve performance and report on statistics
- Strong data analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly value working as part of team
- Proven experience in delivering optimised Google Ads
- Experience of using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Centre & Microsoft advertising
- Ability to set up conversion tracking. Including lead forms, e-commerce and phone call tracking
- Strong research skills
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Excellent time-management
- Be highly self-motivated
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
- Work within strict budgets
Training and Qualifications:
- Relevant previous experience and success within a similar PPC or Digital Marketing focused role for at least 1 year
- Current knowledge of Google Analytics and other digital marketing software and tools
- Strong analytical ability and experience working with a variety of data sources
- Strong Excel experience
- Be comfortable with managing multiple client campaigns of different sizes
If you’re up for the challenge then email your CV to email@example.com or use the form below.
Here's what our clients have said about us
Proven Track Record
"Track record of results. Highly recommend the team at Blaze Media."
"Blaze have given me and my business invaluable help and advice with social media marketing and ads. Paul and his team are highly recommended!"
"Paul takes the time to understand what you want and comes up with helpful and practical suggestions. I highly recommend Blaze Media."
"Within the first week, our website traffic increased by 17% and our overall SEO rankings shot up 32%."
"Paul and his team at Blaze Media are very approachable, patient and above all clearly experts in their field."
"From the brief, to the launch, every step of the way they kept in touch with what they were doing, Couldn't have asked any more of them, and thoroughly recommend them for any work."
Ready to take your digital marketing to the next level? We’re here and ready to talk you through your options and help you really make your mark online.
Get in touch now to chat to one of the team or book a free consultation at a time that works for you.Contact Us Today