If you’re a skilled SEO professional looking for your next challenge and want to work with a team as passionate about delivering results as much as you are then we want to hear from you.
It’s an exciting role working with new and existing clients across the country so get your CV over right now…what are you waiting for?
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Strong involvement in content strategy
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with content and creative teams to drive SEO in content creation
- Recommend changes to website architecture
- Full campaign management with support of the SEO executive including reporting and updating your Client Services Manager.
- Creating unique and forward-thinking SEO strategies for clients in your portfolio as well as for Blaze Media
- Attending meetings to outline how SEO can help a potential client
- Assisting design & content team to deliver appropriate briefs
- Delivery of SEO work on your clients, and where appropriate, assigning out and managing tasks to other team members for completion
- Bringing fresh ideas into the SEO team and ensuring that we remain at the forefront of the very latest SEO standards
- Play an active part in the growth of not only client campaigns but also the wider team and business
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours
- Comfortable completing SEO audits which are presentable to clients.
- You should be able to manipulate large data sets in Excel/Google Sheets
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
- Budget management
- Have an eye for detail
Training and Qualifications:
- You should be comfortable with using CMS platforms such as WordPress & Shopify.
- At least 2 years of SEO experience and be comfortable with managing multiple client campaigns of different sizes
- Experience in using GSuite, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console at a minimum. For any other software or tools, training will be provided
If you’re up for the challenge then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Here's what our clients have said about us
Proven Track Record
"Track record of results. Highly recommend the team at Blaze Media."
"Blaze have given me and my business invaluable help and advice with social media marketing and ads. Paul and his team are highly recommended!"
"Paul takes the time to understand what you want and comes up with helpful and practical suggestions. I highly recommend Blaze Media."
"Within the first week, our website traffic increased by 17% and our overall SEO rankings shot up 32%."
"Paul and his team at Blaze Media are very approachable, patient and above all clearly experts in their field."
"From the brief, to the launch, every step of the way they kept in touch with what they were doing, Couldn't have asked any more of them, and thoroughly recommend them for any work."
Ready to take your digital marketing to the next level? We’re here and ready to talk you through your options and help you really make your mark online.
Get in touch now to chat to one of the team or book a free consultation at a time that works for you.Contact Us Today